Daydream delusion

Daydream delusion
limousine eyelash

Sunday 5 October 2014

mothers and sons.

Ma: You’ve been home for a week.
(click-clack-click)
Ma: Did you sit and talk to me even once?
(click-clack-spacebar-enter) Working, maa.
You know the 20 sarees I designed for Pujo, my clients have loved them.
(windows8-homepage) Didn’t you keep one for yourself?
Ma: I felt guilty.
Show me your favorite 5.
3 minutes later. Here!
Now choose 3.
Ma: It’s difficult.
Try.
37 minutes later. Umm…Here.
(type-type-spacebar) Now choose 1.
Ma: IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Try, try.

About-one-power-nap-and-63-minutes-later. Yes-this-No-that-Yes-No-Phew!-Herethisone-Nowait-Okaythisone-FINAL! But why all this?
(Windows-shutting-down) Because you’re just as materialistic as I am, and I couldn’t risk saying sorry empty-handed. Shubho bijoya, maa!
(blank-screen)

No comments:

Post a Comment