Daydream delusion

Daydream delusion
limousine eyelash

Monday 21 July 2014

Artful

Girl: What do you do?
Boy: I am an artist.
Girl: Don’t you work?
Boy: I am an artist.

Girl: What do you want?
Boy: Is that jazz playing?
Girl: Why?
Boy: Because I want to make love to you with jazz playing.
Girl: (laughs)
Boy: ?
Girl: You are sick.

Boy: I will buy you coffee.
Girl: And I’ll say yes for a Latte?
Boy: Artistes make terrific love.
Girl: But terrible lovers.
Boy: You don’t know me.

Girl: Why don’t you try that with someone who is not on a wheelchair?

Boy: Oh, there’s no art in that.

4 comments:

  1. So far, this one made most sense :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The perennial sin/glory of art, so simply etched. Brilliant, I say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one really made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! ambiguous ending with a twist.

    ReplyDelete